Exceptional Eye Care
Eyeglasses Salt Lake City
Seeing the world clearly is a wonderful thing. Regularly scheduled eye exams are the best way to maintain clear vision.
Dr. David Masihdas has been providing excellent, comprehensive eye care for more than 30 years. We offer a wide range of medical eye care services, including contact lenses and eyeglasses, at our Salt Lake City practice serving Ogden, Provo, and surrounding communities.
We want to help you optimize your eyesight now and avoid problems later. Contact us today to learn more.
Experience You Can Trust
Dr. Masihdas has been one of the leaders in eye care, and has the knowledge and skill needed to meet all of your eye care needs. We provide relief for dry eyes, specialized treatment for diabetic eye disease and macular degeneration, laser eye treatment such as LASIK, implantable contact lenses (ICL), PRK, and more.
A Comprehensive Scope of Care
We believe that sight is a priceless asset, and we are happy to care for yours. We offer both specialized and general eye care services including:
- General Eye Exams - Annual eye exams are the best way to detect vision problems as early as possible. Early detection can be invaluable in managing and and treating diseases of the eye. Diabetes, for instance, is a leading cause of blindness in the US. If you are diabetic, or at risk for developing diabetes, it is especially important that you undergo regular eye examinations.
- Eye Exams for Every Life Stage - We offer eye exams for patients of all ages, from infants and children's eye care to those over the age of 60. Problems like macular degeneration and cataracts are more common as we age, and regular eye exams can help you maintain excellent vision in your golden years.
- Contact Lens Services - Our office features a full line of contact lenses and accessories. We offer bifocal, astigmatic, extended wear, daily wear, disposable, and colored contact lens options. We also specialize in hard-to-fit cases and can assist you with all of your contact lens needs.
- In-House Optical Display/Boutique - We feature a full line of more than 600 fashion-forward frames. We also have a wide variety of choices in lenses and accessories, including specialty glasses. Our friendly opticians are knowledgeable and helpful, and can assist you in finding the look that fits your budget and lifestyle.
- Specialized Eye Exams - We proudly offer the latest technology, including digital retinal photography, computerized visual field exams, and other advanced equipment and procedures that allow us to perform thorough, state-of-the-art eye examinations. We specialize in treating patients with diseases such as Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis, and other special needs.
Regardless of your unique eye care condition and needs, we can help. You can learn more about your treatment options during a consultation with Dr. Masihdas.
Contact Us Today
To schedule an exam, or to learn more about how our care can improve and maintain your vision, contact us today.
Monthly Health Tip
Diabetic eye disease is the leading cause of blindness among adults. For that reason, we recommend that anyone with or at risk for diabetes have a comprehensive, dilated eye examination at least once a year. Early detection and treatment are the key to maintain healthy vision.